Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WWW Wednesday: 31 Oct 2012 (Find out what I’m reading this week)

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading asks you to answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading?

This week I'm reading L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad. It's not the best book ever but I'm at 17% and already I empathize with the characters more than I did the ones in Gossip Girl #1.

What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins this morning. I had about five pages left before I fell asleep last night. It's so good! I'll definitely do a review for it soon.

What do you think you’ll read next?

I may read Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins next. I have it on Kindle through the library already, as I do L.A. Candy.

Shameless Self-Promotional Plug

My book, The Cupcake Witches, is finally on sale via Smashwords and Amazon! It's the first in a series I'm working on, so I do hope you enjoy reading it!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment